There are SO many pins on Pinterest and it's hard to tell which recipes are going to turn out good, with DIY cleaning products are actually going to work, and which crafts are going to look good when you're finished with them. So I thought I'd share a few of the pins that I've tried that have actually been successful! :)
If you're interested in following me on Pinterest, my profile is here.
If you need an invite, let me know!
These breakfast sandwiches were amazing. I had to adjust my cooking times for the eggs and bacon because of the altitude, but I loved the ease in which I could whip up a yummy, high protein breakfast for the week. No splattery, bacon mess and few dishes...my kind of recipe. :) (Here's the original website if you don't have a Pinterest account.)
This is my "top-secret", uber-delicious salsa recipe. It's seriously delicious and easy. Maybe try a Serrano pepper instead of a jalapeno for more spice?? (Here's the link if you don't have Pinterest.)
I made this for my Momma and best friend for Christmas this last year. It's somewhat time-consuming, but a great way to take time every day to write down a memory or something you're thankful for...and it looks so cute when it's all done. :) (Here's the link for non-Pinteresters.)
I made this floor cleaner and it works really well on my hardwood (and even linoleum) floors. Now if only my mop worked as well as the floor cleaner...(And for non-Pinterest people...here.)
This worked great for cleaning my washing machine. I am a sucker for almost anything vinegar. (Non-Pinterest people, go here.)
I did this in my son's room. It didn't work out nearly as well as hers did, but it does look pretty dang cute. (Go here. You know why.)
I made this for Jonah when he was younger, and it provided many hours of entertainment. It was super easy to make. I only used things I had on-hand (with the help of a friend who lent me some extra fabric. :) (Here if you don't have, you know...)
So there you go! A few of my favorite (successful) pins. Do you have any that you want to share with me??
Love,
Alyssa







No comments:
Post a Comment